Organon VR Anatomy
3D Organon VR Anatomy is the world’s first fully-featured virtual reality anatomy atlas. Learn human anatomy with over 4,000 realistic anatomical models/structures sided with quality text descriptions per body structure.
3D Organon VR Anatomy is the world’s first fully-featured virtual reality anatomy atlas. It is a multi-award winning immersive self-discovery experience into the human body.
With 3D Organon you can manipulate bones, muscles, vessels, organs and other anatomical structures in an immersive 3D space. Examine structures from all angles, read/listen to anatomical terminology, and study definitions. Delve into body systems, peek under the skin, and see what you are made of.
3D Organon unfolds life-like high resolution 3D models, covering every aspect of the human body. The extensive knowledge-base of anatomical definitions and terminology is based on the official Terminologia Anatomica.
Who is 3D Organon VR Anatomy for?
The app is designed to suit a range of individuals from medical and allied-health students, to patients, artists, and curious minds. It helps students grasp the challenging subject of anatomy, but it is also easily understood by laypeople without a medical background. The upgrade to an Enterprise license grants access to advanced teaching tools that could complement any anatomy curriculum. Educators and healthcare professionals can now visualize and explore anatomy as never before.
The application delivers accurate visual and textual information, immediate response time, and intuitive navigation. It satisfies the highest standards of medical and scientific accuracy. All anatomical definitions and clinical correlations are written by professors of anatomy and medical professionals.
• 15 human body systems with more than 4,000 realistic anatomical structures and organs
• Walk around the human model to explore anatomy
• Grab and move structures in 3D space with life-like precision
• Create highlighted reference points on any structure to discuss with students, colleagues, and patients
• Join multi-user anatomy training sessions created by subscribed educators and institutions
• Easily understand spatial relationships between anatomical structures
• Scale up and reposition 3D models for an enlarged view of any small organ, nerve, vessel, etc.
• Read and listen to anatomical terminology and study descriptive texts
• Unique stereoscopic presentation of 3D anatomy in a virtual reality environment
• Inner image of male and female human body designed with precision and aesthetics
• X-ray mode feature when fading single or multiple structures
Human body systems
• Endocrine (male/female)
• Urinary (male/female)
• Reproductive (male/female)
• Sensory organs
• Integumentary/skin (male/female)