Payment and Refunds Policy
Thank you for booking with Adventure VR.
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Payment and Refund Policy of Adventure VR.
Bookings made via the website must be paid for at the time of booking.
We accept most major credit and debit cards.
All payments are handled by our payment partner Stripe
Your card details are secure, all processing is handled securely by Stripe. Your card details are sent securely to Stripe for processing only and do not get passed to or stored on the Adventure VR website.
It is OK if you need to cancel your booking, we just ask you to give us as much notice as possible. We will refund you a percentage of the booking price based on the notice provided:
- 24 hours or more: 100%
- 3 hours or more: 50%
- Less than 3 hours or no show: 0%
We are a company that provide experiences based on the latest technology and as such sometimes technical issues may prevent us from providing you with the full experience. Therefore in the event of technical difficulties during your experience we will offer one of the following at our discretion:
- A proportional refund for the time that was lost.
- A full/partial credit for a new experience.
- An extension of the current experience, subject to availability.
We offer family friendly experiences and we want to create a fun and friendly atmosphere for all involved.
All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept or fulfil a booking at our discretion, in this event any monies paid will be refunded via the original payment method.
We reserve the right to end an experience early and eject the whole party if one or more members:
- Are abusive or aggressive towards other customers or staff
- Swear or use adult language
- Mistreat the equipment
- Fail to use the hygiene products provided
- Fail to follow the instructions provided by staff
- Enter or allow a child or other person to enter the play area when an experience is in progress, other than the person who is taking part in the experience.
In the event of an experience being ended early for the reasons above no refund will be given and no offer of an alternative session will be offered either.
We cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury that occur to you or any children under your care if they enter the play area when an experience is in progress.
Please keep an eye on your possessions as we cannot accept any loss or damage to personal property while attending an event.
If you have any questions about any of our policies, please contact us:
Phone : 01377 780123
Or use the contact us form on our main site